Throughout our long and challenging years at the corporate world the Unida team members were heavily involved in numerous and highly succesful transformational projects and cultural change initiatives.
Today based on our hands-on executive experience in change management projects, we support our clients to manage change.
Our experience dictates that success in managing corporate size transformation attempts requires a compelling reason to change, committed leadership willing to drive the change from the top down, a collective will and finally concrete and measurable goals.
Unida supports the clients through several areas:
- Diagnosis and analysis of the core reasons to help them face the need for change ( with the help of in-depth interviews, meta plan meetings, focus groups, documen analysis etc.)
- Sorting through the rationale behind the need for change to set the priorities of the company by way of data gathering, analysis and suggestions to draw the road map
- Developing change management strategies- vision, mission and strategy building workshops
- Design of HR architecture and support for implementation
- Job analysis and competency modeling
- Career management
- Performance management
- Rewards and compensation
- Organizational structuring
- Training and development
- Design of critical HR processes
On the road to building a strong change management culture-Team development programs that utilize interviews, mystery shopping, group discussions, team and individual coaching sessions, management workshops and team building exercises and training programs
- What are the obstacles that hinder team spirit and working towards a common goal?
- Is the existing leadership style dysfunctional in supporting intra-departmental cooperation and collaboration?
Auditing the HR Department- Assesment of policies and practises to determine whether THE critical change agent is really fulfiling its mission
- Determining the level of “strategic business partnership” role of the HR teams and presenting the findings to senior management, along with possible reformist and corrective action suggestions and developmental initiatives.